Accession: Linking New Zealand patients and 3rd party providers to your organisation using web based technologies.
Accession Patient provides patients direct and secure access to permitted elements of their medical record through an Internet browser.
Accession encourages the participation of patients in managing their health.
Subject to the provider or administrator determining the degree of access patients can:
- Retrieve personal medical information
- Book, change, cancel or confirm pending appointments
- Review recalls, see upcoming recalls, read the reason for a recall, make an appointment for a recall
- Request prescription refils and check the status of the request
- Undertake self assessments that are reviewed by a clinical rule and escalated if necessary
- Check laboratory results, graph them, seek an interpretation using a clinical rule agreed by health providers
- Send observations such as vitals measurements
- Review problem lists, read more information about their specific problems and be routed to health system approved web sites for additional details
- Update personal information
- Participate in the management of their health
All functionality is highly configurable and controlled by the provider or administrator.
Accession External Provider
Accession External Provider provides approved 3rd party providers direct and secure access to permitted elements of patients medical record through an Internet browser.
Accession encourages the participation of the care team in managing their patients’ health.
Subject to the provider or administrator determining the degree of access 3rd party providers can:
- Retrieve patients’ medical and demographic information
- Review patients’ care plans, recalls and see upcoming recalls
- Review and add clinical notes
- Review patient’s referral details
All functionality is highly configurable and controlled by the provider or administrator. 3rd party providers only have access to patients where they are a member of the care team or defined groups of patients.
Request a Demo
- Saves valuable administrative time
- Increase Patient responsibility and interaction
- New organisation revenue models